How we Help Enterprises & Company
How Enterprises & Company can use
Enterprises and Companies can use various communication platforms such as SMS, Whatsapp, Email, IVR, Voice Broadcasting, and Tollfree numbers to improve customer communication. These platforms offer cost-effective solutions and can be customized to fit the specific needs of businesses. By leveraging these platforms, businesses can provide timely and accurate information, reduce wait times, and improve the overall experience for customers.
- SMS: Enterprises and companies can use SMS to send promotional messages and offers to their customers, as well as reminders about appointments, delivery updates, and payment notifications. SMS can also be used to send personalized messages based on the customer's interests and purchase history. For example, a retail company can use SMS to send promotional offers to customers who have previously purchased products from a specific category
- Whatsapp: Enterprises and companies can use Whatsapp to provide real-time customer support and engage with customers. For example, a travel company can use Whatsapp to provide support to customers who are experiencing issues with their bookings or need assistance while traveling. Whatsapp can also be used to send multimedia files such as images and videos, making it easier for agents to provide visual support.
- Email: Enterprises and companies can use email to send newsletters, promotional offers, and follow-up messages to their customers. Email can also be used to send automated responses to common queries, reducing the workload of business agents. For example, a financial institution can use email to send monthly statements to customers and automated responses to frequently asked questions.
- IVR: Enterprises and companies can use IVR to provide self-service options to customers. Customers can navigate through the IVR menu to get information about products and services, make payments, and get technical assistance. For example, a telecommunications company can use IVR to allow customers to check their account balance, recharge their phone, or troubleshoot technical issues.
- Voice Broadcasting: Enterprises and companies can use voice broadcasting to send automated messages to customers about promotional offers, product updates, and other important updates. Voice broadcasting can also be used to send emergency alerts, such as changes in business hours or service disruptions. For example, a healthcare provider can use voice broadcasting to inform patients about changes in clinic timings or appointment cancellations.
- Tollfree: Enterprises and companies can use tollfree numbers to provide a convenient way for customers to reach them. Tollfree numbers can be used for general inquiries, technical assistance, and billing support. For example, an e-commerce company can use a tollfree number to provide support to customers who are experiencing issues with their orders or need help with payment processing.