How we Help Hospitals
How hospitals can use
Hospitals can use various communication platforms such as SMS, Whatsapp, Email, IVR, Voice Broadcasting, and Tollfree numbers to improve patient communication and enhance the overall patient experience. These platforms offer cost-effective solutions and can be customized to fit the specific needs of hospitals. By leveraging these platforms, hospitals can provide patients with timely and accurate information, reduce wait times, and improve patient satisfaction.
- SMS: Hospitals can use SMS to send appointment reminders, test results, and medication reminders to patients. They can also use SMS to send emergency alerts, such as natural disasters or hospital closures. SMS is a quick and efficient way to communicate with patients, especially those who may not have access to smartphones or email.
- Whatsapp: Hospitals can use Whatsapp to communicate with patients and their families in real-time. They can send updates on patient conditions, answer questions, and provide support. Whatsapp can also be used for telemedicine consultations, allowing patients to consult with doctors remotely.
- Email: Hospitals can use email to send newsletters, health tips, and educational materials to patients and their families. They can also use email to send appointment reminders, test results, and medication reminders. Email is a cost-effective way to reach a large number of patients at once.
- IVR: Hospitals can use IVR to provide patients with information about their medical conditions, treatments, and medications. IVR can also be used to route calls to the appropriate department or agent, reducing wait times and improving the overall patient experience.
- Voice Broadcasting: Hospitals can use voice broadcasting to send automated messages to patients about upcoming appointments, test results, and medication reminders. Voice broadcasting can also be used to send emergency alerts, such as natural disasters or hospital closures.
- Tollfree: Hospitals can use tollfree numbers to provide patients with a convenient way to reach them. Patients can call the tollfree number for general inquiries, appointment scheduling, and medical advice. Tollfree numbers can also be used for telemedicine consultations, allowing patients to consult with doctors remotely.